Uppsala University’s Department of Pharmacy hosts the 9th Pharmaceutical Profiling meeting,
focusing on large molecule drugs and their delivery, disposition and modeling.
- Bring together scientists and students from diverse disciplines of medicinal chemistry,
pharmacology, drug metabolism and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Review case studies of the application of property information in drug discovery.
- Discuss the development of tools for the prediction and measurement of drug-like properties and
application in discovery.
- Hear an outstanding ensemble of experts from both industry and academia.
- Present the research programs within the Drug Delivery and Disposition group at the Department
of Pharmacy, Uppsala University.
Pion representatives will be in attendance.