µSOL Explorer Test System™ is Pion's introductory level system for the determination of solubiltiy using our Miniaturized Shake-Flask Method.
This is a complete, turnkey solution that will have you confidently measuring solubility vs pH in buffers, in biorelevant media, in the presence of excipients, interpreting SAR, and evaluating aggregation effects.
- Solubility vs. pH Determination
- Excipient Screening
- Aggregation Effects Analysis
- Aqueous Solutions Analyzing
- Building Structure Activity Relationships (SAR)
- Biorelevant Media Studying: FaSSIF, FeSSIF, Simulated Gastric Fluid (SGF)
- Selecting Thermodynamics or Kinetic Conditions
- High-Throughput Solubility at a Single pH
- Determine solubility with sub-micromolar detection limit - saving precious API
- Easy to use - quickly start measuring solubility
- Instantly analyze data - using a user-friendly interface software with advanced data processing
- Leverage our science and expertise - use advanced software tools to interpret solubility-pH profiles
- Save time - eliminate time-consuming standard curve preparations
- Using any media - generate unique adn creative solubility assays using Pion's open platform
Which µSOL System is Right for You?
The µSOL Explorer Test System is an introductory level manual system. We also have the µSOL Evolution™, which is the highest integration level robotic platform, and the µSOL Explorer Frontier is an intermediate system that combines the science ofan intermediate system that combines the science of µSOL and its Explorer Command Software with the versatility of the the Gut-Box™.